Thursday, February 28, 2013

hello again

So I have taken a long hiatus from blogging, mostly because I have been so busy with school. 
Being a junior in high school has proven to be every bit as stressful as people said it would be.
But something I have tried to keep up with is yoga, which I have been doing a lot more of lately. Here are some things I have done since I've been gone, I wil try to post things when I can, if you don't mind not seeing a post every day please stick around! I know I've been gone for a while but I've really missed sharing my photos and such.

here are a few of my instagram photos, kinda the best representation of what I've been up to since it's so easy to update. 

I add photos to it pretty often so here it is if you'd like: @ewarnock3


SO i changed my theme all together, so its not so fancy, but no more problems!

























1 comment:

  1. Love it!
    Yeah. The text goes right off the page, so I can't really read it. :-/

    xo,
    RN
    rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.com
    circlescarvesandredlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete